Saturday, May 12, 2012

Just Us Girls: Technique Challenge

Good morning my dear blogging friends!  It's Saturday and that means it is time for another challenge over at Just Us Girls! It's the second Saturday of the month and it's time for a technique challenge.  The technique we have this month is generational stamping.  If you're not familiar with it, please feel free to check out this video on Gina K's site. It's a great way to stretch your ink supply too!

I had a lot of fun with it!  (And yes...I am in love with this Paper Smooches set for the flowers and leaves!).  We'd love for you to play along with us.  Hop on over to the Just Us Girls site and check out the rest of the Design Team's beautiful creations.

 

13 comments:

Jenny said...

Love when you use this set and it's pretty nifty for this technique too!! Love the colours and design :0)
Hope you have a great weekend with the family.
Jenny x

~amy~ said...

this is so pretty Lynn!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

I can see why you love this set -- perfect for this technique -- Beautiful card!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is super lovely, Lynn! Love the pink, coral and green together! :)

Virginia L. said...

Gorgeous stamping and details, Lynn!! Looks like a FUN challenge!

Maureen said...

love the way the flowers and leaves flow down the side :) Generational stamping reminds me of stamping off in the early 2000s with SU. Love the way it gives you various shades of the same beautiful colour :) The warm weather has started and it's a gorgeous morning...lots of errands this morning then some inky time :) Hugs to you and I know your boys will be spoiling their amazing mum tomorrow :)

Aimes said...

Gorgeous stamping, Lynn! I also love the tip that it saves ink too ;D
Fabby layout and those splashes of bling are delightful!
Hugs!
x
P.S Enjoy Mother's Day tomorrow!

Judith said...

Hello Lynn,
I am sorry, I've missed a few posts. Last wednesday my weblog disappeared. Just gone, don't know how this is possible...

But since today I can leave comments again. And so I will: You have made gorgeous cards the last few days! Especially the colours of Nothing is Impossible caught my eyes!!!

Wishing you a nice weekend. Tomorrow we are celebrating mothers day (-:
Judith

Jen W. said...

Love the flow the generational stamping creates. Hope you're having a lovely weekend!

Karen B. said...

Oh my dear, is this ever divine! I adore your stamping ability, your color choices and the fine, fine execution of this card!

Karen B. said...

Happy happy happy (and one more happy!) Mother's Day to you!

Jinny Newlin said...

Such a fun and totally forgotten technique! TFS! Your color combo is divine!

Lisa Arana said...

sooooooooo pretty. so pretty. i adore the softness.